- Developer: Thunderkick
- Launch year: 2014
- Available on: desktop, tablet (Android, iPad), mobile phone
- Highest stake: 100.00
- Lowest stake: 0.20
- Progressive jackpot: no
- Number of wheels: 5
- Number of rows: 3
- Number paylines: 15
- RPQ (Repayment Quota): 96.10%
- Highest winnings: 160,000.00
- Developed for: Classic theme
Thunderkick takes us to an 80’s style arcade with the Arcader slot, an 8-bit inspired casino slot that will incite nostalgia in old-school gamers. With its 5 reels and only 15 paylines, this game is rather uncomplicated, yet still brings its fair share of bonus features and excitement. The RTP stands at a solid 96.10%.
When slots are concerned, players like to see as much winning potential as possible. Arcader makes this happen with a free spins feature as well as a mystery mini-game, added to the expanding symbols and wilds of the base game.
- Blue W: wild, substitutes all except bonus, mystery and expander
- Up/down arrows: expander, makes one symbol fill entire reel
- Green B: bonus, initiates free spins
- Pink M: mystery symbol, starts mini-game
- High-paying: bar, 7, bell
- Low-paying: watermelon, lemon, plum, orange, cherries
Arcader bonus, free spins & jackpot
The atmosphere of the Arcader slot is one of its many up sides, with glorious 8-bit sound effect and graphics reminiscent of a modern re-imagining of evergreen games like Galaga and Space Invaders. This slot does a lot more than just look and sound fantastic because it has a lucrative free spins feature, as well as a mystery mini-game. Land three or more green B symbols to enter the bonus game with 9 spins free of charge; three B’s grant a 1x multiplier, four get 3x and five B’s net a magnificent 9x multiplier on the entire bonus feature.
Arcader slot doesn’t stop there with its bonuses, though. The free spins mode comes with a Sticky Wilds feature, each spin granting a chance at a new wild which will stay in place until the bonus is over. The mystery game is another cool feature of this slot, wherein you’re taken to a screen filled with ?'s, each hiding a different prize. Collect them all, unless you get stopped by a blank. To enter this mini-game, you’ll need to hit three or more mystery symbols, with 3 granting a 1x multiplier, 4 awarding 2x and 5 going for 6x.
How to play Arcader
- Access game rules and paytable at the grid menu button
- Toggle sound off or on
- Click the chip icon to select your bet level
- Click the revolving arrows and triangle button to adjust autospin
- Click the revolving arrows without a triangle to spin