- Developer: NetEnt
- Launch year: 2018
- Available on: tablet (Android, iPad), desktop, mobile
- Highest stake: 450.00
- Lowest stake: 0.15
- Progressive jackpot: no
- Number of wheels: 5
- Number of rows: 3
- Number paylines: 30
- RPQ (Repayment Quota): 97.04%
- Highest winnings: 60,000
- Developed for: Car lovers
Hotline is a casino video slot with five reels and 30 paylines and was developed by NetEnt. The theme in Hotline slot is inspired by the Miami Vice show from back in the 80s. The reel matrix is set on the streets of Miami and has some good looking, retro symbols. The game’s RTP varies depending on the hotline activated.
Hotline is one of those slots that is all about the bonus feature, and you can choose from one, two or three rows of Hotlines. If a wild appears, you activate the free spins feature, where the wilds expand and remain sticky for that spin.
- Red Ferrari is the wild - replacing all other symbols
- Sunset is the scatter symbol - 3 will activate free spins
- Hotline expands to fill all positions on its reel
Hotline bonus, free spins and jackpot
Every row in Hotline slot game is considered to be a hotline, which you can select to activate or deactivate as you choose. One hotline is always on, and you can play the game with a base stake corresponding to 15 coins for each level. Once dual hotlines are activated, the game is played in double bet mode, meaning 30 coins per stake level. With three hotlines on, you play the game with a triple stake of 45 coins per stake level. A wild symbol on any activated Hotline expands to cover the whole reel and awards you with free spins.
During the bonus spins, the expanding wild remains fixed on the reels, and the bonus spins only end if no additional new wild symbols appear on one of the triggered hotlines. If you land 3 scatters anywhere on the 1st, 3rd and 5th reels in this game, you activate 7 free spins. During this free spin session, look for wilds landing on an active hotline. This results in its expansion, covering the whole reel, and remaining in place until the end of the round. This significantly improves the likelihood of bigger wins. By landing more scatters during the free spins session, yet more free spins can be won.
How to play Hotline
- Coin Value +/-: Set the coin denominations
- Bet Max: Set the highest bet possible
- Level +/-: Set the number of coins per line
- Spin: Start playing the game
- Auto Play: Turn the reels uninterrupted for a certain number of times