- Developer: Quickspin
- Launch year: 2015
- Available on: desktop, tablet (Android, iPad), mobile phone
- Highest stake: £100.00
- Lowest stake: £0.25
- Progressive jackpot: no
- Number of wheels: 5
- Number of rows: 3
- Number paylines: 25
- RPQ (Repayment Quota): 96.53%
- Highest winnings: £2,000
- Developed for: Classic theme
Sevens High Slot
Quickspin has designed Sevens High slot, a casino game that you can play on a reel set of 5 x 3 and 25 fixed paylines. The developer has given the archetypal fruit machines a technological revamp, making it fit for modern-day gamers. It has an RTP of 96.53% and the reels spin on a glossy purple playing board.
Quickspin has a solid catalogue containing high-quality casino slots and this slot is one more to add to the list. The game has two main bonuses that deliver an exciting gameplay, Sevens High Respin Feature and Free Spins.
Sevens High symbols
- Cherries, lemons, oranges and plums
- Gold bells and silver stars
- Blue, red and green lucky sevens
- Gold symbols are the wild
- Bonus symbol is the scatter
Sevens High bonus, free spins & jackpot
Once you set the reels into action, the major symbols you should be on the lookout for are the wild and the bonus scatter. The wild pays the highest and when it appears on the reels, it will substitute for all other icons. The symbol is also active during the Sevens High Respin feature. The feature is activated after every win. During the feature, two consecutive wins will turn a 7 symbol wild, which will then turn other symbols wild. Once there are no more winning combinations, the feature will end. More so, in Sevens High slot, Free Spins feature is activated by scatters.
Besides activating free spins, three scatters will also pay you 3x your total bet. The mini-game starts with 10 free spins and as is the case in the base game, 2 consecutive wins will turn a 7 symbol wild. On top of this, you will be given 2 additional free spins. This will continue until you have no more consecutive wins and the free spins won have been depleted. In Sevens High, you get to win when you have five similar symbols on the reels. The game has an immersive gameplay and it brings the nostalgia of classic slot machines.
How to play Sevens High
- Click menu button on the left for the paytable
- Click on the cogwheel icon for game settings
- Use the up and down arrows to set your bet
- Spin the reels to start the action
- Play with up to 100 auto spins with the autoplay feature