- Developer: Realistic
- Launch year: 2014
- Available on: desktop, tablet (Android, iPad), mobile phone
- Highest stake: 30.00
- Lowest stake: 0.20
- Progressive jackpot: no
- Number of wheels: 5
- Number of rows: 3
- Number paylines: 20
- RPQ (Repayment Quota): 95.53%
- Highest winnings: 60,000 coins
- Developed for: Casino theme
Six Appeal Slot
It’s time to visit the casino floor, courtesy of Realistic Games. This developer released Six Appeal slot in 2014 to give players a taste of what it would be like to be a Bond character. With 5 reels and a total of 20 paylines to play on, this medium variance game offers a 95.53% RTP.
Six Appeal is set in a casino lobby, and more specifically, at a craps table, so the symbols are representative of this theme. As a plus, a free spins round unlike any you’ve witnessed with other slots awaits you.
Six Appeal symbols
- A, K, Q, J, 10 playing cards are low-value
- A blonde lady, roulette wheel, martini glasses
- Game logo is the wild
- Dice are the scatters
Six Appeal bonus, free spins & jackpot
Feel at ease with the Six Appeal slot as a soothing soundtrack plays in the background. As is the case with the majority of casino games, this video slot has a free spins round. However, it isn’t your typical bonus game. The game’s scatter is represented by blue and red dice. The blue dice appear only on reels 1, 3 and 5, while the red dice only occur on reel 2 and 4. To trigger the bonus feature players must land 3-5 scatters, of whichever colour, on the reels after a spin. Your bonus will then be calculated.
Multiply the values on the blue dice together to find out how many free spins you’ve acquired. The red dice in Six Appeal will be used to calculate a multiplier value when added together. If there are no red dice, the multiplier will be 1x. This feature can be retriggered by 3-5 scatters. The same calculations will be made and the remaining spins will be added to the new ones. Also, the new multiplier will apply to all spins from that point. The wild symbol is the game’s logo and awards an impressive 60,000 coins for 5 of a kind at the highest bet.
How to play Six Appeal
- Click the menu icon to view the paytable.
- Turn sounds on or off with the speaker icon
- Click “game rules” from the menu to get information on the bonus
- Choose your wager from the “bet” menu option
- Click “spin” for manual gameplay or “auto play” for uninterrupted spins