- Developer: NetEnt
- Launch year: 2015
- Available on: desktop, tablet (Android, iPad), mobile phone
- Highest stake: 30.00
- Lowest stake: 0.15
- Progressive jackpot: no
- Number of wheels: 5
- Number of rows: 3
- Number paylines: 15
- RPQ (Repayment Quota): 97.00%
- Highest winnings: 300,000
- Developed for: Adventure
Steam Tower Slot
Thematic online casino games will always have a place in the hearts of iGamers, especially ones from renowned software developers. Steam Tower slot from NetEnt is one such slot, and it offers adventurous and rewarding gameplay as well. Time travel to the Victorian era in this 5x3 reels slot that features 15 paylines and an RTP of 97.00%.
Join the main character in Steam Tower on a quest to slay a fire-breathing dragon that has taken a damsel hostage. With slots, superb gameplay results in superb rewards, and they come in the form of stacked wilds and free spins in this NetEnt game.
Steam Tower symbols
- A, J, Q and K represent the low value symbols
- Steam tower, princess, our hero and the dragon golden eye
- The grappling gun and the hero represent the two wilds
- The stacked hero is the bonus symbol
Steam Tower bonus, free spins & jackpot
Like the name and graphics suggest, Steam Tower slot also has a steampunk theme. Your mission is to help the hero reach the top of the tower to slay the red-scaled dragon, and in turn, save the princess who is the damsel in distress. To reward your efforts, the slot has a stacked wilds feature as well as a free spins feature that is coupled with an expanding multiplier. To start climbing the tower, look out for the stacked wild in the base game, which is also responsible for activating the free spin feature. Get climbing!
Once you have managed to get to the first floor you will earn two free spins. If you manage to land more stacked wilds while on the first floor, you will ascend to the second, and so forth. A Floor Meter will also appear below the reels showing you the floor that you’re on. There is also a Multiplier Meter that increases proportionally with the floor number, and a Tower Meter that shows you the current multiplier and your position on the tower. Floor 16 is the top of the Steam Tower and is subject to a cash prize as well as a 7x multiplier, that initially starts as 2x.
How to play Steam Tower
- Adjust the volume using the icon in the bottom left
- Adjust your bet level and coin value using the +/- buttons
- Hit max bet to set the highest possible stake
- The spin button will set the reels in motion
- Use autospin to turn the reels uninterrupted